Monday, July 30, 2012

Highlights Of The Week

 Look at the foot!
Changing Baby Doll Friend's diaper 

 They are wathcing Daddy getting ready for work
No singing 


Could you just? 



Explaining something very important

Highlights:
Gideon:
-We are getting somewhere with the sleeping! 2 naps are forming and soon we are going to try and drop one of the two night feedings.
-He has mastered rolling, it's no problem for him ;)
-He is now experimenting with sitting up a bit in a tri-pod

Scarlett:
-She is so whip smart, the other day my friend asked "how is you're mom?" and Scarlett says "it's her birthday!"...I was gobsmacked

-I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner and Scarlett runs in and asks for a pickle.
I say sure and she gasps, squeals and runs into the living room saying 'she said yes!'
Abe tells me she was with him in the living room & said to him 'I'm going to go ask Mommy for a pickle and she's going to say no' well, I said yes & she couldn't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment