Sunday, December 18, 2011

Scarlett is 90 Weeks!



Highlights:
-She calls Christmas lights ‘Kristin Lights”
-She know’s  Daddy and Mommy are named Abe & Kristin
-She can count to ten easily, now its getting all the letters in her ABC’s
-This morning she was sitting on my lap, she rubbed my ever expanding belly and said “don’t like it. Don’t like it’” bur later when I was telling Bubby she piped in that she DOES like it
-Tonight she was rubbing her belly and pointed and said ‘baby brother’ I said ‘baby brother is on your tummy?’, She said ‘Yes’ I then asked her what the baby’s name is and she usually says King but today she said ‘Kristin’ pretty good name.
-For the first time yesterday when someone asked her what her name was she pointed to herself and with a huge smile said “socket”
-She is on a Kristin kick, today she insisted that her name is Kristin too.

No comments:

Post a Comment